Monday, October 6, 2008

Assessment Session 1



I had a great time tonight! Lucille, Angela is a hoot and a joy. I would love to have her as a student in my classroom, she is so full of spirit; she can wear her tiara in my class anytime! I will miss her next week but that child so does not need reading help. Thank you again for having another student waiting in the wings. I don't know what I'd do without your help.

Lorna, great job on the power point. You are quite savvy with the 2007 version, I am an imbecile. What was I thinking buying it?

Cef: A+++++ on finding the "perfect" reading student. You'll do a great job with him. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Have a great week everyone!

Kate

2 comments:

Lucille Linder said...

Angela enjoyed being "assessed" by you. I apologize if she went a bit overboard with her hysterical theatrics. She can be a little dramatic. She does love to read every thing and any thing. Since she can't be one of our student candidates, I now know what reading level she is in. Thanks for giving it a try!

Ceferino Duarosan, Jr. said...

I was entertained by Angela from the very get go. Can we just keep her for the sake of her presence?