Thursday, October 9, 2008

1st Session

Monday's session did not go as planned....I had the same result with my child (my nephew)....He was not a good candidate for the reading clinic. I hope we can find another child who may utilize the extra reading support.

As I was reading through the assessment books, I felt that the lesson planning was similar to the literacy planning that I do for my guided reading groups in my classroom. I just hope that I am able to meet the child's needs throughout the next couple of semesters.

See you next session!

2 comments:

Ceferino Duarosan, Jr. said...

It's okay! You can assess your son now. Remember to tell your husband the truth and nothing about the truth about Andrew. It's all his fault!

Kate Pappano said...

I think assessing and working with your son will be a great opportunity for you to work with him and keep track of his level (just like you said in class tonight, and you have a good connection with his teacher as well!