Monday, October 13, 2008

Assessment 1 (2nd attempt)

I am so glad that I found a child that fits the criteria of our reading lab. Charlene is a very soft-spoken child that shows some struggle in her reading fluency and comprehension. Next week, I plan on getting more narratives for her to read. I will bring a couple of Junie B. Jones books for her to read when she's not with me. I saw her enthusiasm this evening. I also observed what she likes to read. Come to think of it, I have good vibes on this reading clinic this semester.

2 comments:

Ceferino Duarosan, Jr. said...

I'm glad you finally got a student to assess! See you next class session.

Kate Pappano said...

I have good vibes too. We were all a bit anxious before our first session. Now that we are in the swing of things, I am so excited and eager to continue working because I know we will all see excellent results with the kids.