Monday, November 24, 2008


"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go far as your mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve". --Mary Kay Ash, Founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics


I love this quote. I believe that we can all achieve our dreams and goals that we put our minds to. We are just a semester and a diagnostic report away from graduating. Let's all reach for the stars!


By the way as a Mary Kay Representative, does anyone need to buy any cosmetics? I need to make sales. The holidays are right around the corner. HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!

1 comment:

Kate Pappano said...

I often get stuck in the rut of limiting myself to what I think I can do instead of just going for it. I am getting much better at not fearing failure though and your quote inspired me.

Happy Thanksgiving!