Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Inner Circle


"It is not what is poured into a student that counts but what is planted." -Linda Conway


Knowledge is not like water that is poured and has to go somewhere and dry off. It is like a vine that grows and grows to a lengthy plant.


Was that deep or what? I was feeling so conscious about what Dr. Rivera said. She said I had deep reflections. Were they making any sense at all? Sometimes when I write, I can ramble on and on. Let me know, somebody, please!


I enjoyed being in this class. Lot of work and still wrapping up! Wait for me. I'm still part of the Inner Circle, right? Thanks for the laughs and support. We need them till we're done! Have a great Christmas holiday! See you all next sem!

3 comments:

Lorna Mae Gonzalez said...

what a wonderful analogy of the water and the plant...

Kate Pappano said...

I love your deep thoughts and insights Lucille, and they always makes sense to me. You are forever part of the inner circle, like I've said before I am so grateful I was invited in! Have a wonderful Christmas break, I hope you continue to feel better as well. I am always up for getting together, we don't have to wait for next semester...just give me a call!

Ceferino Duarosan, Jr. said...

You'll always be part of the inner circle fren and your staples as well!